At Our Hotels
This signature and sophisticated destination includes fine dining, world-class shopping, entertainment and the Orange County Airport at its doorstep. This all-suite hotel has 253 guest rooms with 3 distinct living areas - a spacious living room, king-size bedroom and elegant bathroom. Each suite includes a wet bar with refrigerator, and 2 flat-screen HD televisions. Relax and unwind in the heated pool & jacuzzi. The lobby is equipped with an "internet bar," overlooking a serene lake. The restaurant and bar/lounge environment captures the essence of recharge and relaxation. Costa Mesa Marriott provides a business center, complimentary wireless Internet access in the lobby, meeting rooms and business services. Engaged service and gracious hospitality allows business and leisure travelers alike to be productive and successful. Costa Mesa Marriott creates a personal story that engages and connects to the business and social traveler.
- AAA Discount
- Cocktail Lounge
- Outdoor Heated Pool & Jacuzzi
- Room Service
- Complimentary Shuttle Service to and from John Wayne Airport
- Business Center
- Restaurant On-Site
- Meeting Facilities
- Fitness Center
- Self-Serve Laundry
- Dry Cleaning
- Pet-Friendly (fee applies)
- Safe Deposit Box at Front Desk
- Grab & Go Marketplace
What will the theme of your celebration be? A casual outdoor affair, or something more formal? Weddings can be overwhelming, and the Costa Mesa Marriott will work with you to design a day that fits your wish list and pocketbook. They’ll help you make the most of your budget and still have the fairy-tale wedding that will last forever in your memories. Let the dream begin!
- Onsite certified wedding planners are experts in helping couples plan the perfect wedding. Each certified wedding planner has completed specially designed coursework that covers a variety of wedding protocols and etiquette, as well as culinary and decorating trends.
- From scheduling the events of your special day to recommending the perfect table centerpiece, their certified wedding planners are an invaluable resource.
Depending upon what type of event you want, you can host a heavy cocktail hour with passed hors d’oeuvres, a buffet with carving stations and ethnic specialties, or a seated dinner with a gourmet menu custom-designed by Marriott’s Executive Chef. Let them know your food and beverage vision and they will create a masterful menu to match it. A family-style rehearsal dinner, an elegant wedding feast, or a casual and fun after-glow party. Everything is possible and plated to perfection. They can also help you coordinate all of the wedding-related events including the engagement party, bridal shower, rehearsal dinner or post-wedding brunch.