Arguably the greatest of all baroque concertos, the Complete Brandenburg Concerti inspires strength at year's end and a vision of the brightest future.
The Chamber Music Society of Lincoln Center, (CMS) is one of eleven constituents of the largest performing arts complex in the world, Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts. It brings the exhilarating experience of great chamber music to more people than any other organization of its kind through its performances, education, recording and broadcast activities.
- Kenneth Weiss, harpsichord
- Sean Lee, Alexander Sitkovetsky, Arnaud Sussman, violin
- Daniel Phillips, violin/viola
- Che-Yen Chen, Yura Lee, viola
- Dmitri Atapine, Timothy Eddy, Inbal Segev, cello
- Joseph Conyers, double bass
- Tara Helen O’Connor, Ransom Wilson, flute
- Randall Ellis, James Austin Smith, Stephen Taylor, oboe
- Marc Goldberg, bassoon
- David Byrd-Marrow, Stewart Rose, horn
- David Washburn, trumpet
- BACH: Brandenburg Concerto No. 1 in F major, BWV 1046
- BACH: Brandenburg Concerto No. 2 in F major, BWV 1047
- BACH: Brandenburg Concerto No. 3 in G major, BWV 1048
- BACH: Brandenburg Concerto No. 4 in G major, BWV 1049
- BACH: Brandenburg Concerto No. 5 in D major, BWV 1050
- BACH: Brandenburg Concerto No. 6 in B-flat major, BWV 1051
Tickets start at $28.
All ticket holders must wear a mask AND provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 or a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken within 72 hours of performance. Guests over the age of 18 must also bring photo ID.