Winter Fest OC returns to the OC Fair & Event Center December 19-January 5. Now in it's fifth year, Winter Fest brings winter to the OC with food, entertainment and attractions for all ages. The all new Winter Fest After Dark begins each night at 6pm and featurs drink specials, live music, dancing and more.
Early Bird admission tickets start at $10, select value packages and season passes are available for a limited time. Private party spaces start at $69.
New and Expanded Attractions include:
- Yowie's Sweet Shoppe - Yowie the Yeti's candy shop features gingerbread making, the world's largest traveling candy maze, sweet market and an interactive selfie experience.
- SoCal Dicken's Village - a Victorian village with over two dozen shops and a visit with Santa and Mrs. Clause, British pub foods and a petting zoo.
- Santa's Toy Carnival - Santa's carnival features more than 30 carnival rides and games.
- Ice Skating Trail - skate under the stars on the ice rink trail with two interactive islands, surrounded by winter décor and adjacent to the new 50-foot Tree of Dreams.
- Snowflake Summit Ice Tubing Slide - unlimited ice-tube racing down 150-foot, nine-lane slides.
Also returning are winter-themed bounce houses, the world’s largest rocking hors, two giant walk-through ornaments and more.
Discounts will be offered on select days to honor our community heroes (with proof of ID): First Responders, Nurses, Teachers, and Military/Veterans.
Thursday, Dec 19th, Opening Night – Santa’s First Flight above the fairgrounds: 4pm – 10pm
Friday, Dec 20th: 2pm – 11pm
Saturday, Dec 21st: 12pm – 11pm
Sunday, Dec 22nd: 12pm – 10pm
Monday, Dec 23rd: 2pm – 10pm
Tuesday, Dec 24th, Christmas Eve: 11am – 6pm
Wednesday, Dec 25th, Christmas Day: 11am – 10pm
Thursday, Dec 26th: 12pm – 10pm
Friday, Dec 27th: 12pm – 11pm
Saturday, Dec 28th: 12pm – 11pm
Sunday, Dec 29th: 12pm – 10pm
Monday, Dec 30th: 2pm – 10pm
Tuesday, Dec. 31st, New Years Eve: 2pm – 1am
Wednesday, Jan 1st, New Years Day: 12pm – 10pm
Thursday, Jan 2nd: 2pm – 10pm
Friday, Jan 3rd: 2pm – 11pm
Saturday, Jan 4th: 12pm – 11pm
Sunday, Jan 5th: 12pm – 10pm