Balboa Boat Rentals offers customers a variety of opportunities for recreational boating in clean, safe and reliable boats. Balboa Boat Rentals offers:
- Kayaks - The classic sit-on-top kayaks have good stability. The double kayaks have deep seat wells to position paddlers so they can ride with ease. Life vests and paddles are provided.
- Stand-up paddleboards - First timers will enjoy the challenge of balancing on a paddleboard. The high performance stand-up paddle boards feature a step deck and rail, and the built-in deck grip provides maximum traction.
- Hydrobikes - People can easily maintain a cruising speed of 4-6 mph and can accelerate up to 10 mph. Hydrobikes comfortably seat people upright for spectacular viewing while cruising past canoes, kayaks and paddle boats. Drink holders and a space for dry items are included in order to make Hydrobikes a great way to relax. They also provide an excellent method of exercise.
- Pedal boats - The standard pedal boat is easy to operate and it seats two adults plus two small children. People can either cruise around sightseeing or just lay back and bathe in the sunshine.
- Duffy - The Duffy provides a quiet boating experience because it is easy to drive so it is recommended for boaters of all experience levels. Its approximate cruising speed is 5 knots and its batteries hold a minimum charge of six hours. The 18-ft. Duffy Electric Boat with Surrey Top has comfortable seating for 8 people and it provides shade for its passengers. The 21-ft. Duffy Electric Boat with Full Enclosure keeps up to 12 passengers warm and it features plush upholstery. Both boats include a dining table and a stereo radio with an iPod connection.
- Sailboats - The 14-ft. Capri sailboat seats up to 4 adults and is perfect for in-harbor sailing. It has a fixed keel and a roller furling jib that adds to the ease of handling and the pleasure of sailing.
- Jet skis – The SeaDoo PWC accommodates one or two people and operators must be at least 18 years old with experience. Passengers younger than 16 years old are not allowed.
- Power boats - The 17-ft. in-harbor power boats seat 6 people on comfortable seats or bow cushions. Their 9.9 horsepower, 4 stroke engines are environmentally safe and have a maximum speed of 5 knots. The 18-ft. Off Shore Powerboat also seats 6 people but it has a 50 horsepower engine. Operators must be at least 18 years old with experience and passengers younger than 16 years old are not allowed.
- Parasailing - Breathtaking panoramic views of Newport Beach await the adventurous while they are gently lifted to their chosen altitude. People of all ages can parasail and choose either 800-ft. or 1200-ft. flights. Flights accommodate one, two and even three people at a time.