Segerstrom Center for the Arts and South Coast Repertory team up to bring Improve on the Plaza, a series of fun workshops in acting, creativity, spontaneity and characterization. Improv is great for everyone, not just actors. Most of all, these workshops are fun!
Must be 18 or older to participate, but no prior experience with improv is necessary.
Dates: April 14, 21, 28 and May 5
- Contactless check-in, including touchless temperature check
- Hand sanitizing stations throughout the Plaza
- Masks must be worn until participants arrive to assigned spots
- 8 feet social distancing
- Movement stays within assigned spots
- Instruction will take place from the stage and no tactile cuing