Come to Argyros Plaza for Segerstrom Center for the Arts newest Wellness Workshop––African Dance. Dr. Jewel Jackson, of African Soul International, will teach students to find the rhythm and the cultural significance of each movement. This outdoor, socially class is for all ages and abilities, and no dance experience is required.
- Contactless check-in with temperature check
- Masks required until arriving at your assigned spot
- Socially distanced 8 feet (dance movements are stationary)
- Hand sanitizer stations throughout the Plaza
- You may bring your own yoga mat